This fat quarter wallet is quick to sew with two fat quarters, or from scraps. This sewing project is fun and easy to put together making it ideal for beginner sewers. Wallets make excellent gifts you can personalize with fabric prints and/or a favorite theme. This little bi-fold wallet is a clever way to give cash, a gift card, or a check. Economical to sew! Finished wallet size 3.5″ × 4″ folded.
More wallet patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas