This fat quarter wallet is quick to sew with two fat quarters, or from scraps. This sewing project is fun and easy to put together making it ideal for beginner sewers. Wallets make excellent gifts you can personalize with fabric prints and/or a favorite theme. This little bi-fold wallet is a clever way to give cash, a gift card, or a check. Economical to sew! Finished wallet size 3.5″ × 4″ folded.
More wallet patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New