This fat quarter wallet is quick to sew with two fat quarters, or from scraps. This sewing project is fun and easy to put together making it ideal for beginner sewers. Wallets make excellent gifts you can personalize with fabric prints and/or a favorite theme. This little bi-fold wallet is a clever way to give cash, a gift card, or a check. Economical to sew! Finished wallet size 3.5″ × 4″ folded.
More wallet patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5