This fat quarter wallet is quick to sew with two fat quarters, or from scraps. This sewing project is fun and easy to put together making it ideal for beginner sewers. Wallets make excellent gifts you can personalize with fabric prints and/or a favorite theme. This little bi-fold wallet is a clever way to give cash, a gift card, or a check. Economical to sew! Finished wallet size 3.5″ × 4″ folded.
More wallet patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New