This fat quarter wallet is quick to sew with two fat quarters, or from scraps. This sewing project is fun and easy to put together making it ideal for beginner sewers. Wallets make excellent gifts you can personalize with fabric prints and/or a favorite theme. This little bi-fold wallet is a clever way to give cash, a gift card, or a check. Economical to sew! Finished wallet size 3.5″ × 4″ folded.
More wallet patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags