Learn how to stitch a useful, cute, and easy drawstring backpack in Jen’s newest tutorial using simple fat quarters and some para-cord. We have many more drawstring bag patterns, tutorials, and projects here at PP that you can take what you need from, whether it’s a diagram to print, a video to replay, pdf ebook, or epattern to add to your collection, you will have all of the knowledge you will need to make fun, functional, and durable drawstring bags.
FREE Fat Quarter Drawstring Backpack PATTERN: https://www.shabbyfabrics.com/Free-Downloads-W4C258.aspx
Visit Shabby Fabrics https://www.shabbyfabrics.com/
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New