Lindsey from Winding Road Crochet shares a free crochet pattern to make these wonderful bowl cozies. A quick, yarn stash-busting project using two strands of worsted weight, or your favorite medium weight yarn. These bowl cozies work up quickly in only ten rounds. Protect your fingers from hot bowls of chowder, stew, hot cereal, etc, with a crocheted bowl cozy. Crochet some bowl cozies for ideal gifts and to use during the colder seasons. Check out the Lindsey’s notes for the pattern about adjusting your cozy pattern to accommodate different bowl shapes and sizes.
More crochet projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New