by Tina Craig and Missouri Quilt Co.
I hope you enjoy this sewing tutorial showing how to sew a quilted fabric box from Tina Craig. I thought it would be something we can create for teachers to put on their desks, or for daycare, etc. A million uses come to mind which makes this sewing project useful resulting with a practical and pretty gift idea. This handy storage basket is simple enough to sew up in about an hour, which makes it perfect for a last minute hostess gift too. Fill it this quilted basket with things like cello-wrapped candy, a small house plant, or baked goods to give as a holiday gift!
Beginner Free Motion Quilting by MissouriQuiltCo:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5