by Tina Craig and Missouri Quilt Co.
I hope you enjoy this sewing tutorial showing how to sew a quilted fabric box from Tina Craig. I thought it would be something we can create for teachers to put on their desks, or for daycare, etc. A million uses come to mind which makes this sewing project useful resulting with a practical and pretty gift idea. This handy storage basket is simple enough to sew up in about an hour, which makes it perfect for a last minute hostess gift too. Fill it this quilted basket with things like cello-wrapped candy, a small house plant, or baked goods to give as a holiday gift!
Beginner Free Motion Quilting by MissouriQuiltCo:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New