Elsie and Emma of A Beautiful Mess made some vintage luggage a whole lot prettier with some fabric and Modge Podge. Check out their tutorial to see how they were able to apply the fabric. When you are not traveling, use them to store out of season clothing, linens, or your fabric stash!
[block]2[/block]Get the Tutorial
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New