Created out of linen and scraps, these buckets are used to hold clothespins and anything else that needs storing. The loop attached to the top opens and closes with Velcro. Some simple decorative machine stitching completes the look! Basic surface design made simple.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New