I was really pleased to find this tutorial this morning. I’ve been thinking about a bag project for a few weeks that would positively make use of this type of pocket and I wasn’t quite sure about the cutting. Once I’ve mastered this I’ll have a very functional bag! Thank you Jamie
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New