A Free PDF from Teresa Down Under
Made with charm squares this tote bag tutorial by TeresaDownUnder is very well photographed and written. Very straight forward instructions and sweet details. The classy tote bag is very roomy as a large capacity tote. The size of this bag is adjustable by loosening or tightening the belt through the loops sewn to the outside. I love the way the handles meet the body of the bag. Nice details!
More shopping and expanding bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New