A Free PDF from Teresa Down Under
Made with charm squares this tote bag tutorial by TeresaDownUnder is very well photographed and written. Very straight forward instructions and sweet details. The classy tote bag is very roomy as a large capacity tote. The size of this bag is adjustable by loosening or tightening the belt through the loops sewn to the outside. I love the way the handles meet the body of the bag. Nice details!
More shopping and expanding bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New