by the Stitching Scientist
I l♥ve this clutch handbag. Here is a simple but fancy evening clutch; a small bag that holds only your essentials. This bag glamorizes a simple cocktail dress at the club, a formal dinner, or wedding. A fabulous bridesmaids’ gift. This pattern is based off of a simple zipper purse design. However, instead of putting a bow over the top of the purse, the entire purse is turned into a bow by putting a strap in the middle.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New