A free sewing video tutorial from Sewspire
Andrea from Sewspire shows us how to sew this cool little essential oil bottle pouch in this free video tutorial. Andrea is always giving her audience a good dose of inspiration for sewing small gifts to give all year ’round. We love her gift card case project too!
- two pieces of cotton fabric at 18″ x 6″ and 6″ x 10″
- one piece of cotton batting which measures 18″ x 6″
- two 6″ pieces of 1/4″ elastic
Watch the free tutorial:
More gift ideas to sew at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New