A free sewing video tutorial from Sewspire
Andrea from Sewspire shows us how to sew this cool little essential oil bottle pouch in this free video tutorial. Andrea is always giving her audience a good dose of inspiration for sewing small gifts to give all year ’round. We love her gift card case project too!
- two pieces of cotton fabric at 18″ x 6″ and 6″ x 10″
- one piece of cotton batting which measures 18″ x 6″
- two 6″ pieces of 1/4″ elastic
Watch the free tutorial:
More gift ideas to sew at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5