A free sewing video tutorial from Sewspire
Andrea from Sewspire shows us how to sew this cool little essential oil bottle pouch in this free video tutorial. Andrea is always giving her audience a good dose of inspiration for sewing small gifts to give all year ’round. We love her gift card case project too!
- two pieces of cotton fabric at 18″ x 6″ and 6″ x 10″
- one piece of cotton batting which measures 18″ x 6″
- two 6″ pieces of 1/4″ elastic
Watch the free tutorial:
More gift ideas to sew at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New