A PDF Sewing Pattern from Gaila Designs
If you can sew a straight line, you can make this cover. Basic operation of your sewing machine is all that is required. If you have never installed a zipper, no problem! The method used is extremely easy. The inside is fully lined, all seams are enclosed in the finished case and it is fully padded to protect your device. The process is super simple with a professional finished result. This detailed pattern will take you step-by-step through the construction of the cover. Every step is described and a full color photograph is provided to illustrate the step. No assumptions of skill are made (other than operating your sewing machine!) and each step is brief and logically stated in large print.
More cases & sleeves to sew for tablets:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New