Create a vintage or modern-style Dilly Bag to carry and store your sewing, embroidery, crochet, or knitting tools and projects. This designer pattern is from Brigitte Giblin and is an English paper pieced drawstring bag project. Step-by-step instructions with accompanying photos and printable templates for the paper pieces. You can do it!
Sew Easy: English Paper Piecing from Fons and Porter
More hexagon projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New