For more of an advanced sewer, this lined, piped handbag made with contrasting fabric is a lovely addition to your collection!
- 50 cm of heavy printed fabric
- 40 cm of plain fabric (such as denim)
- 40 cm of lining or canvas
- 4 x small snap hooks
- 4 x metal eyelets (6 mm diameter)
- 1.2 meters of cotton piping
- 20 cm of iron-on interfacing (medium weight)
- Thread, ruler, pencil, scissors and pins
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New