I couldn’t resist posting this bag tutorial, it is so well done. The photography is obviously stunning and the bag is as well. I have featured several ruffled tote patterns here at PP, but I wanted to make sure this one received the attention it deserves.
- Upholstery Fabric (or something thick and sturdy) for inner and outer bag., about a yard.
- 1/2 yard 60″ wide jersey knit fabric for ruffles. (If you use knit that isn’t 60 inches wide and you still want the same amount of ruffling, you will need to sew strips together to make them 60 inches long.)
- thread, scissors, pins, etc.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New