Accessories truly can make an outfit, and this simple clutch-style handbag is no exception. This clutch handbag can easily be completed in the span of an afternoon, and it is the perfect way to use up scraps of fabric you might have on hand. When you see how easily these come together, you’ll want to using this free purse sewing pattern to make a clutch to coordinate with every outfit! Amy of Positively Splendid never disappoints! A nice clear concise tutorial and free pattern.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New