A PDF Sewing Pattern from Susie D Designs
Easy to make, wallet sewing pattern with full step-by-step instructions, colour pictures throughout and ready-to-print, actual size pattern pieces. This modern tri-fold wallet is a great stash-buster; make it from a coordinating fabric bundle or raid your fabric stash to make your own unique, designer wallet. It has four credit-card pockets, a cash pocket (bank-notes) and a useful notepad pocket. The instructions include two different tab closure styles to choose from, with sew-on Velcro or a magnetic snap to suit your preferences.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New