The pattern makes a 10″ block. It’d be great as a mug rug, cushion or make a few in different colours and prints for a sweet mini quilt. Paper piecing instructions are not included. Each section is clearly labelled and seam allowance has been added for each section. All you need to do is print it out and away you go :) Print to “actual size” or with “no scaling”. You may sell items made from this pattern on a small scale but please include “Pattern designed by Kristy @ Quiet Play” within the description.
More paper piecing patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New