FEATURED IN SEWING WORLD MAGAZINE – FRONT COVER September 2012
Tote bag sewing pattern with full step-by-step instructions, colour pictures, diagrams and ready-to-print, actual size templates. A very stylish accessory, this gorgeous tote will brighten up your day. Mix and match co-ordinating patterns from designer fabric collections to achieve your own unique look. There are two interior pockets to keep contents organised and a large, fabric covered button completes the look of this elegant bag perfectly. Make it for yourself, family, friends or SELL your finished items – please offer SusieDDesigns credit as the designer in all product descriptions. Instructions include both metric and imperial measurements.
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced Beginner
FINISHED APPROX. DIMENSIONS:
Height – 36 cm (14¼”)
Width – 31 cm (12¼”)
coupon code: PATTERN15 for 15% discount
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New