This is an intermediate level sewing pattern by Sew Sweetness for a practical backpack that doubles as a cross-body bag for children, teens, or adults. Curved flaps for the patch pockets on the front, as well as a zippered closure and flap at the top. With an inner zipper pocket, there’s lots of space to store the your belongings. This backpack measures 15-1/2″ tall x 12″ wide x 5″ deep. The PDF pattern has 20 pages of instructions, 44 full-color step-by-step photos, and pattern pieces needed to bag.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New