Lynn of Nebraska Views needed a small bag to carry her iPod or cell phone. A long strap to wear cross-body makes this hipster hands-free. Folded cash could be stored within the pointed end or flap of the bag as well. This is a mini-hipster, just something for cash and cards. Of course we love the idea of reducing textile waste by recycling these beautiful ties. Such an inexpensive sewing project!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New