If you haven’t been to Dog Under My Desk patterns, please go visit! You will be so glad you did. Here is a free sewing tutorial teaching us how to make this handy zipper pouch. This pouch is about the same size as the Campus Clutch, however it looks to be a bit easier to sew up. I like these little pouches and I’m always able to make use of them. A nice gift idea with a gift card or some cash inside!
Easy Zippered Pouch Tutorial from [block]5[/block]:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New