Isn’t this a pretty clutch purse?! I just love the shabby chic style of this zippered bag trimmed with dainty pom-poms and lace by Melissa at the Polka Dot Chair. Melissa has written a fabulous (and free!) sewing tutorial that will explain as well as show you how you can sew one of these clutch bags too. Melissa calls this feminine clutch the Lilly Pulitzer Inspired Pom Pom Clutch. Check it out!
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas