Isn’t this a pretty clutch purse?! I just love the shabby chic style of this zippered bag trimmed with dainty pom-poms and lace by Melissa at the Polka Dot Chair. Melissa has written a fabulous (and free!) sewing tutorial that will explain as well as show you how you can sew one of these clutch bags too. Melissa calls this feminine clutch the Lilly Pulitzer Inspired Pom Pom Clutch. Check it out!
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New