Isn’t this a pretty clutch purse?! I just love the shabby chic style of this zippered bag trimmed with dainty pom-poms and lace by Melissa at the Polka Dot Chair. Melissa has written a fabulous (and free!) sewing tutorial that will explain as well as show you how you can sew one of these clutch bags too. Melissa calls this feminine clutch the Lilly Pulitzer Inspired Pom Pom Clutch. Check it out!
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags