A fun and easy-to-sew bag that is ideal for customization and unique embellishments. The Bucket Basket Tote is perfect for storing your knitting and sewing projects. The Bucket Basket Tote pattern is a fabulous sewing project for beginner sewers too. One side of this bag can be can from a fat quarter. The fabric line showcased here is Wanderer by the oh so amazing April Rhodes for Art Gallery Fabrics. It was obviously the perfect fabric for this Bucket Basket tote. Shannon who designed the pattern and created the Bucket Basket Tote bags in the photo above, loved creating with the fabric‘s “tribal vibe and the color palette”. Shannon‘s fabric prints were from the “Air” palette; “Serape-Dream”, “Sacred Seeds Brittle”, “Temple of Asia”, “Crocheting Clouds”, “Gust of Leaves Silver”, and “Sacred Seeds Mojave”. A finished Bucket Basket Tote measures: 12” high x 14” wide x 5 1⁄4” deep.
Related bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New