Suzanne from Notes from the Patch stitched these fun Halloween tissue pouches in no time while demonstrating how to in a very well written photo tutorial. Sew these for teachers, daycare staff, kids, nurses, and anyone who might use tissue pouches for and with little ones. Make one for everyday, throw them into the laundry at the end of the day. Sew and sell sets!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New