Suzanne from Notes from the Patch stitched these fun Halloween tissue pouches in no time while demonstrating how to in a very well written photo tutorial. Sew these for teachers, daycare staff, kids, nurses, and anyone who might use tissue pouches for and with little ones. Make one for everyday, throw them into the laundry at the end of the day. Sew and sell sets!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New