Suzanne from Notes from the Patch stitched these fun Halloween tissue pouches in no time while demonstrating how to in a very well written photo tutorial. Sew these for teachers, daycare staff, kids, nurses, and anyone who might use tissue pouches for and with little ones. Make one for everyday, throw them into the laundry at the end of the day. Sew and sell sets!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New