A Free Tutorial from The Sewing Revival
Watch this free video tutorial from The Sewing Revival and learn how to stitch a grocery shopping tote with one tea towel. This is an excellent sewing project for beginner sewers because it teaches us how to sew a French seam, how to sew a bag without lining, or raw edges, all at once. This bag that can be sewn in one sitting. Great for lessons or just to stock up on grocery bags.
More Market and Grocery Tote Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New