A paper sewing pattern from byAnnies to sew this lovely padded tablet case in two sizes. This simple pattern features a simple fold-over flap closure secured with hook and loop tape. There is also a second separate zippered pocket for cables. This case is given body and padding with Soft and Stable interfacing. A fun sewing project and a great gift that you can personalize with thoughtful fabric choices. The fabric used in the video below is from the Desert Bloom collection by Moda.
- small – 6.25″ x 9.75″
- large – 8.25″ x 11.75″
Watch the video and learn how to create a beautiful and professional-looking tablet case with this pattern:
More sewing patterns like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New