Did you get a new sewing machine and want a quick and easy project? Do you just want a fun sewing project to “play” with some new fabric? I’ve got one for you! Sew this travel wallet (sometimes I call them “sleeves“) using straight stitching and cutting. I see similar travel wallets for sale in boutiques for well over $40 USD, but you can sew beautiful passport sleeves using scraps. These wallets are a very nice gift as well. I loved the Michael Miller ‘Licorice Dots’ fabric used to make the wallet shown within the tutorial. A fun whimsical print that is also modern at the same time. Perfect fabric for accessories!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New