With Kristin of Grandma’s Chalkboard and Kelley Gilbert of Casa Crafty.
Quick to sew, and sweet gifts, these reversible bags are easy to construct with this free sewing tutorial by Kristin from Grandma’s Chalkboard. Mix and match some fun novelty prints using home decor weight fabric, denim, printed canvas, or twill. If you have some fabric you want to use and it’s not quite stiff or strong enough, use interfacing to stiffen up your fabric.
Pellon® 71F Peltex® Ultra-Firm One-Sided Fusible with Kelley of Casa Crafty and Pellon Projects:
“Kelley Gilbert of Casa Crafty shows us how to use Pellon® 71F Peltex® I One-Sided Fusible. It is an ultra-firm, smooth, heavyweight stabilizer for accessories, crafts, home decorating, machine embroidery, and quilting. It is easy-to-sew, even when sandwiched in between other fabrics. Peltex® will not flatten out or become distorted with steam pressing. It has no grain and can be cut in any direction.”
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New