An eco-friendly and economical sewing project.
Have a linen closet full of pillowcases? This free sewing tutorial from the Sewing Dork demonstrates how to use two pillowcases, one for lining, the other for the exterior, to construct and sew this easy hobo-style shoulder bag. A thrifty and fun sewing project ideal for beginners and teens.
How to Sew a Grocery Bag from a Pillowcase:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New