A free PDF sewing pattern for this beautiful quilted tote bag by Mrs. Langley the “Hip Home Ec Teacher”! A variety of ways are presented to put this tote bag together. I happen to like the strip (or jelly-roll) piecing across the top as shown here with this green and grey classic quilted tote. If you are looking for a beginner sewing project to teach someone to sew, or maybe even a classroom full of students, check out Mrs. Langley’s diagrams and instructions that make up this free PDF sewing tutorial. Thank you Mrs. Langley!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New