A PDF and Paper Sewing Pattern from Sweet Jane Quilting Designs
A smaller patchwork tote designed by Sweet Jane that is perfect for carrying books, your wallet, and keys while running quick errands. These patchwork tote bags are fun to sew! This sweet bag is lined and is constructed without zippers or pockets, so it is an easy bag to sew. Beginner sewers will enjoy this project! Finished tote bag dimensions: 10″ tall x 10″ wide x 4″ deep.
- (26) 2 1/2” mini charm squares
- 3/4 yard of fabric for outer bag, handles & lining
- *3/8 yard of Pellon décor or medium weight interfacing. If you want to use interfacing for outer section and lining increase the interfacing to 3/4 yard.
- if you want a quilted outer section you will need a 17” x 29” piece of low loft batting and only 3/8 yard of interfacing
- optional 17” x 29” piece of low loft batting
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New