Lisa Cox from A Spoonful of Sugar stitched up a few of these easy zippered patchwork pencil cases and shares her tutorial with us. This is another excellent scrap-busting project. These little zippered pouches can be used for whatever you want. The pouch pictured above was sized to fit approximately six pens; or a small pack of tissues; or a small notebook and pen; or a few cosmetics. Of course you can make them as big or small as you want.
- Project Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate
- Time Required: 1 hour
- Finished project measures: 3 1/2 x 6 3/4 inches (9 x 17 cm)
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New