A Free Sewing Project by the Stitching Scientist ✂
A graceful oval-shaped messenger bag with an angled front pocket, can be sewn together using this free pattern from the Stitching Scientist. An ideal sewing project to make use of coordinated fabrics. The front pocket is large enough to hold all your belongings. This bag pattern doesn’t offer any sort of bag closure, but the pattern can be adjusted for a closure of preference. I would use a simple magnetic snap. (No fuss!) The dimensions are approximately 12″ x 14″. I really like the curvy shape of this bag.
More bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New