A Free Video Tutorial from ArtsAndCrafts4you
These simple laptop cases are quick to sew with an easy flap closure that is secured with a swivel hooks. This basic case is an easy beginner sewing project for all ages. You could also use this case as a folder for school or an organizer at work. A nice gift!
More bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New