Sew a medium size clutch with a pleated front, concealed zipper, and fabric zip pull using this PDF SEWING PATTERN. This sewing pattern is great for highlighting a favorite fabric print or using one of your coveted fabric scraps. The center front requires only a 6″ x 6″ piece of fabric. The center piece has two shallow pleats at the outer edges to give it visual depth. This bag makes a nice clutch purse, cosmetic bag, or a pouch for carrying some of your tools to sewing classes or retreats. It’s long enough for many scissors and other smaller tools. Inside there is one divided patch pocket.
More clutch purse patterns and tutorials:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New