Sew a medium size clutch with a pleated front, concealed zipper, and fabric zip pull using this PDF SEWING PATTERN. This sewing pattern is great for highlighting a favorite fabric print or using one of your coveted fabric scraps. The center front requires only a 6″ x 6″ piece of fabric. The center piece has two shallow pleats at the outer edges to give it visual depth. This bag makes a nice clutch purse, cosmetic bag, or a pouch for carrying some of your tools to sewing classes or retreats. It’s long enough for many scissors and other smaller tools. Inside there is one divided patch pocket.
More clutch purse patterns and tutorials:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New