There are many ways to applique, and lots of variations for each method. We’ll use fusible appliqué to make this small quilt. The quilt finishes at 24-1/2″ square, just right for a small wall hanging or throw pillow cover. You can also use the quilt as a center medallion for a larger quilt, adding borders and other components around it to increase the size.
More Applique Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New