Brooke from Pitter Putter Stitch shows you how to put together this fresh, staggered, strip-pieced Dresden “Color Cog Mini-Quilt” using the EZ Dresden ruler. White thread on white fabric with free-motion quilting in the background completes this mini-quilt.
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5