Brooke from Pitter Putter Stitch shows you how to put together this fresh, staggered, strip-pieced dresden “Color Cog Mini-Quilt” using the EZ Dresden ruler. White thread on white fabric with free-motion quilting in the background completes this mini-quilt.
Dresden Plate Tutorial – Quilting Made Easy! MissouriQuiltCo
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New