How to sew handbags: interfacing tips
Which interfacing should you choose to make a structured bag? A slouchy bag? Padded straps or roomy pockets? Watch as Sara Lawson explains how she uses several different Pellon interfacing to sew her gorgeous, high-end handbags.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New