How to sew handbags: interfacing tips
Which interfacing should you choose to make a structured bag? A slouchy bag? Padded straps or roomy pockets? Watch as Sara Lawson explains how she uses several different Pellon interfacing to sew her gorgeous, high-end handbags.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New