A free video tutorial from Alejandra Styles
An easy circle purse sewing project intended for beginner sewers who are familiar with the basics of a sewing machine and can sew a straight line. Yes there is a zipper and yes you CAN install it because you will learn how simple it is to sew. This free video tutorial is from the very clever Alejandra’s Styles and includes a free template to download and print!
More to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New