If you love the look of a cathedral quilt, you will have to make this bag. Cherie of StudioCherie did some experimenting after reading some complicated instructions in a quilting book and found that method very time consuming. Cherie simplified the idea and created this tote pattern as a fun and simple way for you to enjoy the fruits of her labor! Tote size 16″ wide x 11″ tall and 4″ deep on the bottom. Strap drop 11.5″.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New