The Easy and Pretty Cross-body bag digital sewing pattern can be sewn by confident beginner sewers. There are three pockets to keep your belongings organized. Exterior slip pocket for phone, keys or glasses for easy access, and two more slip pockets inside. The zippered top closure keeps your basics secure. The adjustable vertical strap on the front can be made in faux leather or fabric, with or without embroidery. Please note – There are NO embroidery files included. The Easy and Pretty Cross-body bag is fully lined and without exposed seams. Adjustable strap so you can wear it over the shoulder or cross body, so you can be hands free. Sew the Easy and Pretty Cross-body bag for yourself, friends & family, or to sell. Sewing level: confident beginner. Finished size approximately: 8″ (21 cm) wide x 9″ (23 cm) high.
More from Sewn Ideas at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New