The Easy Access Cross-Body Bag from Sewn Ideas Patterns is a perfect size to carry everyday, to hold all of your essentials. Two exterior slip pockets on the front are added for quick and easy access to keys, or building access passes, along with a zippered main compartment to keep everything organized inside. This bag is fully lined, with no exposed seams. Adjustable strap so you can wear it over the shoulder or cross body, so you can carry hands-free. An adjustable shoulder strap extends from 27 inches (69 cm) to 50 inches (127 cm). The beautiful fabric used in the sample photos is by Kaffe Fasset.
Sewing level: This pattern is suited for a confident beginner.
Approximate finished size:
7 inches (17.5 cm) wide x 8.5 inches (21.5 cm) high
- Step-by-step tutorial with lots of color photos
- Measurements in both metric and imperial
- Seam allowance is included in the pattern
- Test square for printing
- Material list
- Cutting instructions
- Check boxes in every step
- Labels to pin to your fabric as you cut it
- Numbered pages
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas