The Easy Access Cross-Body Bag from Sewn Ideas Patterns is a perfect size to carry everyday, to hold all of your essentials. Two exterior slip pockets on the front are added for quick and easy access to keys, or building access passes, along with a zippered main compartment to keep everything organized inside. This bag is fully lined, with no exposed seams. Adjustable strap so you can wear it over the shoulder or cross body, so you can carry hands-free. An adjustable shoulder strap extends from 27 inches (69 cm) to 50 inches (127 cm). The beautiful fabric used in the sample photos is by Kaffe Fasset.
Sewing level: This pattern is suited for a confident beginner.
Approximate finished size:
7 inches (17.5 cm) wide x 8.5 inches (21.5 cm) high
- Step-by-step tutorial with lots of color photos
- Measurements in both metric and imperial
- Seam allowance is included in the pattern
- Test square for printing
- Material list
- Cutting instructions
- Check boxes in every step
- Labels to pin to your fabric as you cut it
- Numbered pages
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New