A sew and sell PDF sewing pattern bundle from WinterPeach featuring a baby bunny, a lamb, and a baby chick drawstring bags. Three happy Easter critters are the focus of these drawstring bags for kids at Easter time. The finished Easter treat bags measure approximately six inches tall and six inches wide. An easy sewing and applique project that is quick to put together. Fill these adorable bags with Easter treats and watch them smile every year. Sew these bags using fleece, minky, or recycled sweaters. Applique with cotton fabric prints to make them unique!
More Easter sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New