A sew and sell PDF sewing pattern bundle from WinterPeach featuring a baby bunny, a lamb, and a baby chick drawstring bags. Three happy Easter critters are the focus of these drawstring bags for kids at Easter time. The finished Easter treat bags measure approximately six inches tall and six inches wide. An easy sewing and applique project that is quick to put together. Fill these adorable bags with Easter treats and watch them smile every year. Sew these bags using fleece, minky, or recycled sweaters. Applique with cotton fabric prints to make them unique!
More Easter sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New