Two cheery designs make up this delightful FREE Easter basket or bag sewing project from Red Brolly. An Easter “Rabbit Stitchery” bag, and an Easter “Little Chicken” bag. The applique shapes are mirror reversed for needle-turn applique. The embroidery stitches used are the lazy daisy stitch, back-stitch, satin stitch, cross-stitch and the straight stitch and all done with two strands of DMC thread unless otherwise noted.
Resource link updated March 15, 2014
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New