A beautiful Easter bag designed by Sanchia of Red Brolly, hand embroidered with a bunny in a Spring tulip garden. This sweet bag finishes at 7″ wide x 6 1/2″ high. Pretty gathers and ribbon at the sides give it such a feminine style for Spring. This free embroidery and sewing project is for personal use only. Watch the free video tutorial from Wendi Gratz below showing you how easy needle turn applique is!
More Easter Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New