An appliqued Easter tote bag for a boy or a girl with a well dressed bunny on the front in either trousers or a that you create. This is an excellent scrap-busting project! Lesley of “Sew Happy Me” provides a free template for the bunny and a photo tutorial to put the bag together too! I love the dimension and texture that the dress and trousers create! This bag would make a perfect gift to fill full of eggs on Easter morning.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New