Free sewing videos from A Pinch of Dainty + docrafts
See how A Pinch of Dainty sews this circle-shaped zippered earbud case!
- scraps of fabric (main and lining pieces)
- soup container lid (about 4.5″ in diameter)
- key ring (optional)
- coordinating thread
- basic sewing supplies
How To Make an Earphone Tidy – from docrafts
Watch docrafts free sewing video tutorial showing us how to make a simple, stitched earphone tidy. This tutorial includes basic sewing tips, including using a four-step buttonhole demonstration. For more crafting inspiration, techniques, prizes, and chat visit us at http://www.docrafts.com
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New