Stitched by Crystal shares her free sewing tutorial at Make It & Love It to make these adorable carrot treat bags. These drawstring bags are a unique addition to any Easter basket. Small in size, a great sewing project to use up some green and orange fabric scraps. Fill these little bags year after year with chocolate eggs, or marshmallow chicks. Stitch these Easter carrot bags in your own style whether it is bold and modern, shabby chic, whimsical, primitive, etc. Make them your own!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Rudolph the Reindeer - Amigurumi from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Gift Tags and Bags for Confident Beginners from Sewn Ideas
- 45+ Free Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Video Series featured at Sew What's New