Stitched by Crystal shares her free sewing tutorial at Make It & Love It to make these adorable carrot treat bags. These drawstring bags are a unique addition to any Easter basket. Small in size, a great sewing project to use up some green and orange fabric scraps. Fill these little bags year after year with chocolate eggs, or marshmallow chicks. Stitch these Easter carrot bags in your own style whether it is bold and modern, shabby chic, whimsical, primitive, etc. Make them your own!
More fun Easter projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New