Stitched by Crystal shares her free sewing tutorial at Make It & Love It to make these adorable carrot treat bags. These drawstring bags are a unique addition to any Easter basket. Small in size, a great sewing project to use up some green and orange fabric scraps. Fill these little bags year after year with chocolate eggs, or marshmallow chicks. Stitch these Easter carrot bags in your own style whether it is bold and modern, shabby chic, whimsical, primitive, etc. Make them your own!
More fun Easter projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New