This drawstring bucket bag lunch bag sewing pattern by Kay Whitt is for a bag that is similar to the “bagsket” that was featured over at SWN, except that this bag has a single strap, instead of double shorter handles and the “bagsket” is quilted. This is a fab sewing project to use up your scraps. Designed by Kay Whitt, this pattern has been offered as a free download from Sew Mama Sew and Krause Publications. This sewing pattern is also available within the Sew Serendipity Bags book also by Kay Whitt. A modern twist on the vintage cylinder-shaped lunch pails, this sweet bag is very functional and easy to sew.
Little M’s Drawstring Beach Bag – with Colbey Decker:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New