Women’s Weekly offers a free template to print and the instructions to sew this fishy drawstring laundry sack! Sort through your fabric stash and find the perfect piece(s) to sew one of these whimsical bags for anyone. Sew a smaller fishy sack out of canvas, vinyl, or laminated cotton and use as a wet bag. These bags also make cool beach or poolside bags for the kids.
- fish template
- ½ meter cotton fabric – bags seen above measure 66 cm from top to tail
- marking pencil
- sewing machine
- white and black felt for the eyes
- 2 meters of ribbon or cord
- a safety pin
More fishy sewing and quilting projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New